Salesia V. Smith-Gordon, Esquire
Law Office of Salesia V. Smith-Gordon, PA
As founder of her boutique personal injury law firm, Salesia Smith-Gordon has multiple layers of success. Her background as a pharmacist and trial lawyer has won several million-dollar awards for injured clients. Yet, her community and philanthropic interests in education, arts, politics, rescued animals and mentoring reflects her natural characteristics of strength and compassion.
Salesia has been recognized as a Lawyer of Distinction.
Her compilation of works as a strategist, litigator, advocate, and community servant have been recognized professionally and civically with honors and awards to include:
- 2022 Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., L.E.A.D. Award Recipient
- 2021 National Black Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers
- 2021 ICABA Woman of Impact Award
- 2020 FAWL-PBC Legal Legend Award.
- 2020 Ambassador-Lawyers of Distinction.
- 2018-2020 FL 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Personal Injury
- 2020 Urban League PBC “Trailblazer”.
- 2020 PBC Women’s Chamber – Giraffe Award nominee.
- 2019 & 2020 Lawyers of Distinction “Power Lawyer”.
- 2019 Eta Phi Beta – Justice Award.
- 2018 Legacy Award- So FL Most Influential Black Women in Business
- 2017 & 2018 Legal Elite – Best Boutique Injury Firm – Premises.
- 2018 WPB Illumination Award -Philanthropy.
- 2017 FL Best Boutique Injury Law Firm in Premises Liability.
- 2017 The Salesia V. Smith-Gordon Faculty Office at FSU College of Law